With guns-of-literal-steel, the Point reigns supreme over jump lines, urban bowls, and pump tracks. From pump track groms to the jaw dropping gymnastics of the pros, riders around the globe crave the ultimate beauty and time-tested feel of double-butted 4130 chromoly steel. Ultra-modern dirt jump geometry manuals on command and takes flight effortlessly. This is the Pivot Point; the fulcrum of radness. Whether single-speed or geared, the Point is the wherever, whenever complete bicycle for every rider.
- Double Butted 4130 Chromoly delivers the finest "feel of steel"
- Ultra-Modern park geometry features long reach and ultra-short chainstays
- Dropouts on the frame only option come with a derailleur hanger to run geared or single-speed
- Cable routing for geared or single-speed builds
- Easy to use and extremely secure chain tension adjustment system with chainstay adjustment range of 385 mm – 400 mm
- Available as a one-size-fits-most frame or complete bike
|A- Seat Tube Length||32 cm|
|B- Top Tube Length||60.5 cm|
|C- Head Tube Length||11 cm|
|D- Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|E- Seat Tube Angle||72.0°|
|F- Chain Stay Length||38.5 cm|
|G- Bottom Bracket Height||32.5 cm|
|H- Bottom Bracket Drop||2 cm|
|I- Wheelbase||106.05 cm|
Due to supply chain issues, Pivot cannot provide spec information at this time. Please visit our store in-person to learn more.
|Mojave / One Size / Alloy Wheels||196338010795||00PNTV226ADJSD-MOJOSSTDHN||210000057996|