$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
$5.95 - $23.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
Air-Liner GRAVEL is an insert for tubeless-ready gravel tires. Re-usable and very easy to install—as easy as mounting an inner tube on your tire—Air-Liner GRAVEL is compatible with tubeless-ready tires only and with 3-way valves (5-way valves are included for ultimate airflow). The insert can be used with sealant—preferably sealants without ammonia. - Air-Liner increases control, durability, performance, and protection of both tire and wheel. - Compatible with any wheel size up to 700c with 3-way tubeless valve, and tire widths from 31mm to 40mm. - The Vittoria Air-Liner is a tire insert, designed for use in tubeless tires. - Sold individually (single tire).
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
$52.99 - $54.99
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
-JFF means Just For Fun, but not only for fun- these tires are equally equipped for long days locked in the pain dungeon as they are for a Sunday tour of Portland's vegan doughnut shoppes. -JFF is our most accessible offering; think of it as the industry standard in terms of casing and rubber spec. This is an approachable luxury- the cubic zirconia of our catalogue. -3D diamond file tread massages granular terrain for perceivably 20-30% more traction than a slick -Slightly higher volume than the Rosé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with Rosé up front. -Carbon compound for longer (normal) tread wear -JFF more durable casing than our RACE offerings. Fixing flats, while character building, has never been fun -Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick -Zero sidewall protection and no puncture protection on top for premium ride quality -Leak free sidewalls -Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi (650b); 30-40 psi (700c) -Tubeless compatible -Continuous center negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED
Ultradynamico's take on a ROAD specific classics race tire- thin, light and extremely fast. Designed to be right at home on the little gravel connectors and cobblestone farm roads you find in Flanders, but not on the 200 miles of rugged flint gravel chunk in Kansas. -Tubeless compatible with a MAX Tubeless pressure of 60psi. If you want to run it higher the tire must be tubed.
$68.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Cannonball is a go-to gravel race tire for normal conditions. The tread pattern features a directional, tight-knit center tread that sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, and side knobs for effective cornering traction. Cannonball is built for all-around gravel riders and racers.
$68.00 - $78.00
ALL-ROAD From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near vertical climbs, Rampart was made for riders who want the freedom to pick their own path no matter what the road looks like. These tires were designed and inspired by our experiences riding and racing courses with varying conditions.
$65.00 - $80.00
GRAVEL Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guess work out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while larger, more spaced-out shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions.
The Teravail Standard Schrader and Presta Valve tubes feature our widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable Presta valve core - Teravail Standard packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard - Size: 700c x 30 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 30 – 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
$12.99 - $15.50
- Size: 700c x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 122g (32mm), 124g (48mm), 126g (60mm)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 - ISO Width (mm): 57mm - Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width: 44mm , 45mm , 46mm , 47mm , 48mm , 49mm , 50mm , 51mm , 52mm , 53mm , 54mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 118g
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
$7.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 26 x 1.0 – 1.25 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width: 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 96g
$7.99 - $13.50
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
$9.50 - $14.50
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$9.50 - $13.50
- Size: 650c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
$9.50 - $13.50
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
- Size: 700c x 28 – 32 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 128g (32mm), 129g (48 & 60mm)
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth
$63.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, Washburn is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners.
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
$3.50 - $34.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$12.00 - $42.00
Use Ultimate Tubeless Sealant Replenisher to inject into your tires and keep your Ultimate Tubeless Sealant w/FiberFoam going for 12-18 months! - Effective down to 0F/ -18C - Compatible with sealant injectors - Comes with rubber hose for easy injection - When used every 90-120 days, can extend Ultimate Tubeless Sealant w/FIBERFOAM life to a year - Use Replenisher every 90-120 days for best performance - Made in the USA
Page 1 of 4 Next page